XSEDE HPC Workshop: BIG DATA
April 5, 2016
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are pleased to announce a one day Big Data workshop, to be held April 5, 2016.
This workshop will focus on topics such as Hadoop and Spark.
|Tuesday, April 5|
All times given are Eastern
|11:25||Intro to Big Data|
|4:15||A Big Big Data Platform|
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Case Western University
- Florida State University
- Georgia State University
- NASA Langley Research Center
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Purdue University
- Stony Brook University
- University of Delaware
- University of Houston, Clear-Lake
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez
- Youngstown State University
Register via the XSEDE Portal
XSEDE, the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment, is the most advanced, powerful, and robust collection of integrated digital resources and services in the world. It is a single virtual system that scientists and researchers can use to interactively share computing resources, data, and expertise. XSEDE integrates the resources and services, makes them easier to use, and helps more people use them.