XSEDE HPC Workshop: BIG DATA
August 4, 2015
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are pleased to announce a one day Big Data workshop, to be held August 4, 2015.
This workshop will focus on topics such as Hadoop and Spark.
|Tuesday, August 4|
All times given are Eastern
|11:25||Intro to Big Data|
|4:15||New XSEDE Big Data Platforms|
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites.
This workshop is NOT available via a webcast.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- University of Houston, Clear-Lake
- Georgia State University
- Purdue University
- Michigan State University
- University of Houston
- NASA Langley Research Center
- George Washington University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Delaware
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Case Western Reserve University
Register via the XSEDE Portal.
XSEDE, the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment, is the most advanced, powerful, and robust collection of integrated digital resources and services in the world. It is a single virtual system that scientists and researchers can use to interactively share computing resources, data, and expertise. XSEDE integrates the resources and services, makes them easier to use, and helps more people use them.