NETLIB is a repository of mathematical software, data, documents, address lists, and other useful items.
You'll find a variety of packages available there. Some of the ones our users may find particularly useful include:
- hpf, first draft of a language specification by the High Performance Fortran Forum.
- mpi, message passing interface draft standard.
- pvm3, software and papers on Parallel Virtual Machine software.
- quadpack, definite univarate integrals.
- toms, collected algorithms of the ACM.
and much more.Access NETLIB in one of two ways:
- On the web at http://netlib.bell-labs.com/netlib/master/readme.html, or
- send email to
The text of the message should include only this line:
You'll then receive instructions through email.